Frequently Asked Questions
After completing a Partners Training Academy session, an electronic evaluation will be emailed to you via Survey Monkey. A training certificate will be emailed to you within two business days after completing and submitting the evaluation.
The following types of organizations are eligible to use Partners’ Gastonia Auditorium for trainings and events:
- Agencies within Partners’ provider network
- State (NC Divisions of Medical Assistance and Mental Health/Developmental Disabilities/Substance Use Services) and local government agencies
- Advocacy groups directly related to Partners’ mission
- Non-profit groups directly related to Partners’ mission
If your agency is interested in renting Partners’ facilities for an event or training, please contact Training@PartnersBHM.org to request an application.
If you arrive 15 minutes or later to a Partners Training Academy session, you will not be admitted into the training. There are no exceptions. This policy is in place to ensure that participants receive the appropriate amount of training required to receive contact hours, accreditation standards, or CEUs, as well as to minimize disruptions to trainings once they begin.
Yes! Please email Training@PartnersBHM.org to request to be added to the waiting list for your desired session. We offer repeated sessions for many of our training topics, so please be specific about the date, time, and location of the training you are hoping to attend. Once you are added to the waiting list, we will notify you via email if a seat opens for you.
lease email Training@PartnersBHM.org to notify us that you will no longer be attending our training session. It is very important that we are informed if a registered individual will no longer be attending a session. There is frequently a waiting list of individuals who would like to attend in someone’s absence.
On occasion, Partners Training Academy will need to cancel trainings due to inclement weather conditions. The following standards have been adopted to guide our participants:
Training will be canceled and rescheduled if…
- The training is scheduled to be held in the Gastonia location and school is delayed or canceled in Gaston County.
- The training is scheduled to be held in the Hickory location and school is delayed or canceled in Catawba County.
- The training is scheduled to be held in the Elkin location and school is delayed or canceled in Surry County.
If a training session is canceled due to inclement weather, Partners will notify all registered participants of the new date and time.
Please use this form to request a copy of your certificate from a previous Partners Training Academy session. Your request will be submitted directly to Partners’ Public Relations Training Coordinator for further action. You should expect to receive your certificate within two business days.
- Gastonia Corporate Office, located at 901 South New Hope Road, Gastonia, NC 28054 – use the Auditorium Entrance, not the main entrance, to access the Auditorium for this training session. Look for outdoor signs for the Auditorium Entrance!
- Hickory Regional Office, located at 1985 Tate Boulevard SE, Hickory, NC 28602 – access the basement level of the First Plaza building from the main lobby. Enter Partners’ office to get to the Multipurpose Room for this training session. Look for Partners Training Academy signs!
- Elkin Regional Office, located at 200 Elkin Business Park Drive, Elkin, NC 28621 – use the front entrance of the building to access the conference rooms for this training session.